Digital Signature Certificates for DGFT (Foreign Trade)
Digital Certificates for the importer and exporter community can be used to securely log on to the DGFT Online License Filing Application and can be used to electronically sign the License Application Form, which is filled online. It ensures that the data is secure and cannot be viewed or altered by any unauthorized person. It will also improve on response time taken while applying for a license with DGFT.
Documents required for DGFT Fresh/Renewal are as below:
Applicant’s self-attested passport size photograph (Signature across photo)
- Pan Card photocopy of Individual
- Organisation Pan Card photocopy (for Partnership and Private Ltd. Company)
- Address proof (Voter ID or Passport or Driving License or Aadhaar)
- Company Registration Copy – VAT Copy Service Tax Certificate of Incorporation
- Partnership deed (for Partnership Firm)
- List of Directors with seal and signature on company letter head (for Private Limited Firm)
- Attested copy of Article and Memorandum of Association/Rules/By Laws (First 2 pages) (for Private Limited Firm)
- Attested copy of Last Audit Report and annual return (First 2 p.es) (for Private Limited Firm)
- Bank Statement – Latest 2 Pages (Should he attested by Bank Manager)
- Last Year IT returns copy
- IBC (Import Export License) copy
Note: Application & signature should be in BLUE INK only.